On the way to school this morning, Emily and her friend saw a guy getting arrested near the school. This sparked the following conversation about where Emily would live if Andy and I ever went to jail:
Friend: You would live with me, of course!
Emily: Great! I would need my own bedroom though.
Friend: Well, you would probably have to be in my room.
Emily: Ok, that's fine...where would you be?
Friend: I would be in my bedroom...with you and my sister.
Emily: That wouldn't work. I need my own bedroom.
Friend: We don't have room for you to have your own bedroom.
Emily (after thinking a moment): Well, how would you feel about building a shed?
Friend: Emily, you can't live in a shed!
Emily: It would be great when the weather is nice and when the weather is bad, I could walk in the snow!
Emily doesn't have her own bedroom now so I'm not sure why she thought that it was necessary to have it there. We do need an extra bedroom though so if Emily is willing to sleep in a shed, maybe we can talk about building one! :)
STAAR testing today
10 years ago

lol! Now that's a girl scout for ya! ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like she'd do great on Survivor if she's willing to live in a shed. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHilarious. Maybe she figures if she has to live somewhere else she is geting her own room
ReplyDelete