I woke up on Sunday morning to a breakfast of my favorite cream cheese danish, eggs, bacon, and toast. The girls gave me gifts of one of my favorite candies, Lemonheads, and some yummy smelling hand soap. Andy gave me the three books that I had really wanted. I had a Happy Mother's Day balloon tied to the back of my chair in the kitchen. Eliana sang a special song for me during the church service. After church, we raced over to the Olive Garden for lunch. We only had to wait an hour so it wasn't as bad as we thought. They were give people 2 hour waits as we were leaving. Andy had planned to come home and fix my favorite supper of stuffed mushrooms and quiche, but we were all so full from lunch, I suggested that we wait until tonight instead.
We went on a family walk/bike ride that afternoon and watched some TV. It was a wonderful day! Andy did a great job of planning all of my favorite things and I didn't have to do a thing yesterday. I laid on the couch and read my books while we were at home...so relaxing! The girls did a great job with cleaning the house and setting the table pretty. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day! It's going to be a tough act to follow for Father's Day in June! I love my family!


sounds like a fantastic time! the girls are adorable.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had an awesome day. I love the girl's dresses and hair bows.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had suc a good day! The picture of the girls is great - they are so beautiful
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day! You're raising the best girls- God def. knew he had the right people, for the right job ;)
ReplyDelete