Going to Target 3 times
+ Going to Walmart 3 times
+ Going to Dick's Sporting Goods 3 times
+ Going to Babies R Us 1 time
+ Buying a bike for Andy
+ Buying a bike for Amy
+ Buying a bike trailer for Sarah

+ Buying a helmet for Sarah (the horn was unfortunately included)

== Fun Times as a Family!



We were planning on going to Shelby Farms and doing a three mile trek, but I think we are all glad that our bike rack was broken when we took it out of the box since that meant we decided to just bike around our neighborhood for today. Bicycling is a lot harder than it looks! We had to stop right before the first mile and take a break with water in the common area.

We managed to bike ALMOST 3 miles before we got back to our house. The rest of the day will be spent sitting on the couch.

Awesome! I have two vintage Schwinns, myself. But, I have to use Paul's bike to pull our Burley trailer. I bought the Burley (so I can bike when I babysit) a few weeks ago, second-hand at at a third the regular cost. Woot! Hope you guys are having as much fun as we are!!!
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Can't wait till we can join you in Dallas! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! It unfortunately included the horn....funny!
ReplyDelete