Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Update

Just thought I'd post some baby news since I haven't talked about it in awhile. I am currently 36 weeks. I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. I am 50% effaced with a soft cervix. The baby is at -1 station. The doctor said that she expects me to be at least 1 cm dilated by next week since the baby's head was on the cervix. Because of Thanksgiving being next week, my next appointment won't be until the Monday after Thanksgiving when I will be 37 weeks and 4 days. That is the day that I went into labor with Sarah so we will see what happens. :)

On another note, we still do not have any names picked out for either gender. We thought we had decided on a boy's name at one point in time, but Andy decided he didn't like it. Since I was having to compromise on that name anyway, I was fine with him changing his mind. Unfortunately, we just can't agree on anything, although there are a couple that Andy says he isn't totally against so we will see.

When I went to pick Sarah up from her Wednesday night class at church, the ladies in the class were amused because they had asked Sarah what the baby's name was going to be and she had said, "Nothing.". I laughed and told them that she was right since we don't have anything yet. I keep teasing Andy that "Baby Girl" or "Baby Boy" has a nice ring to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment