Unfortunately, he still has nights where he is up most of the night. He will fall asleep, but as soon as I lay him down, he will wake right back up again. He is fussy and spends most of his time crying if he is not trying to eat nonstop. Last night was no different and I ended up giving him a bath at 12:30 a.m. thinking that the "Calming Lavendar" body wash might have been the reason that we had such a good night the night before. Apparently, Luke had different ideas. He wasn't fussy after his bath, but he was wide awake. He spent a good 30 minutes just looking around and listening to me talk to him.
Here's a picture that I took at 1:30 a.m. today:
I think he finally went to sleep (and stayed asleep) between 2:00 and 2:30 a.m. I'm not really sure of the exact time because I never looked at the clock after 2:00 a.m.
This late night party resulted in him sleeping most of the day. Here's a picture that I took at 1:30 p.m. today:
Hopefully, tonight will be another good night and I can figure out how to help him have more good nights. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

you should be a pro by now. lol. i bet it's because he's a boy. a totally adorable boy!
ReplyDeleteOh my! He does look WIDE awake. And I agree with the comment above...it's because he's a boy.
ReplyDelete