A couple of weeks ago, Emily won 4th place in the Scrabble Tournament that was all 3rd graders for the Spotlight program in the county. Andy and I got to be there to see her play and receive her medal. We were very proud of her!
Eliana found her name in a Clubhouse, Jr. magazine story. She was super excited because she rarely sees her name anywhere. Click on the picture to enlarge the article.
Sarah saw me posting this and asked me to put a picture of her and Luke on here:
Yay for the Hamilton Family! Wonderful job Emily! I'm always excited when I see my name (spelled correctly) too ;) Sarah and Luke are as adorable as ever! ttyl!
You've got a great family Amy. Wishing you well and hope to see you all sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteYay for the Hamilton Family! Wonderful job Emily! I'm always excited when I see my name (spelled correctly) too ;) Sarah and Luke are as adorable as ever! ttyl!
ReplyDeletewhat awesome kiddos you have!
ReplyDelete