Thursday, July 2, 2009

Early Morning Wake Up

I woke up this morning to the sounds of a baby talking in the monitor. When I glanced at the clock, it said 5:00 a.m.! Sarah was just talking away to herself. I went back to sleep and finally heard her crying at 5:30 a.m. When I went to get her, she was so excited to see me, I had to smile.

She wasn't very hungry and I ended up taking her to the living room to play with toys while I worked on my Esther bible study. I realized that I was actually fairly well rested considering the time. Sarah only woke up once last night at 12:30. I also didn't have any reports to type up this morning so maybe that had something to do with it. It was just really nice to get up and have some quiet time. Even though Sarah was still talking and playing, she wasn't crying so I still considered it quiet time. :)

I am really loving the stage that Sarah is in right now with all of her expressions and the noises that she makes. She seems to be learning so much these days and it's really exciting to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment