Emily and her friend, Olivia, get chased by some of the boys in their class at recess. Olivia came over to play after school today. The two girls were making plans about something, but I didn't ask any questions. When she had left, I came across a sheet of paper that Emily had titled "Chase Directions".
Monday -- (Run) Run and don't stop! Run in circles so they get dizzy! Run till the bell rings.
Tuesday -- (Hide, Run) Hide. When they come, run and hide.
Wednesday -- (Swing) Swing till bell rings!
Thursday -- Free of chase
Friday -- (Pretend) Pretend to walk track.
On the back of the paper is a hand-drawn map of her playground with circles drawn around and through it. The top is titled "Chase Map".
I wonder if those boys know what is in store for them once school starts back up in January! I guess the element of surprise will be on the girls' side.
STAAR testing today
10 years ago

Lol! That's great! I LOVE Emily's imagination- she is SO creative!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDelete