She is now a Brownie Girl Scout. She joined a new troop that meets weekly. I have a hard time getting her to leave after she's been there 2 hours because she is having so much fun. She participated in her Investiture Ceremony last week by lighting one of the candles. She recently earned her first badge on Playing Fair.



I recently took Eliana and Sarah to "Disney On Ice". They got to see the stories of The Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Tangled performed on ice skates. They were both really excited! Actually, I was excited too! :)

She also went to the dentist for the first time last week. She had x-rays done and the dentist noticed that there are two permanent teeth behind baby teeth on top that are at angles. We are going to go back in six months and see if the teeth have straightened out by then. Eliana was disappointed that we had to wait a whole six months before we could go back! I hope that lasts!!

No comments:
Post a Comment